Buying A Home in Brooklyn Could Be More Affordable Than Renting
On the fence about buying a home in Brooklyn. Rental fees in Brooklyn will continue to rise. Currently mortgage interest rates are still at all time lows. Now maybe a good time to buy a home in Brooklyn . Meet with a local mortgage banker who can help you determine if you would be able to comfortably carry a mortgage along with your other expenses.
Reason To Buy Brooklyn Real Estate:
– interest rates are at an all time low
– FHA min downpayment is 3.5% – funds can be gifted from
– You are paying your landlords mortgage- why not pay your
own mortgage and reap the benefits.
– There is inventory available
– A mortgage is a form of long term savings
– With a fixed mortgage your monthly payments are the same throughout the loan period, as a tenant your rents will increase every year.
– Mortgage interest is tax deductible- your rent is not.
When you are ready to buy a home in Brooklyn
Call Michele Cadogan
Fillmore Real Estate
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker