Flatbush and East Flatbush Residents- Need to File A Claim Against The City of New York for a  City  Tree That Damage Your Property

If you need to file a claim against the City of New York  read the Following: Filing a Claim in New York City


When you are ready to buy or sell a home in Flatbush or East Flatbush Brooklyn

call: 917-861-9166

Michele Cadogan

Fillmore Real Estate

Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker